The Rambler Travel inn welcomes groups of ramblers. We ask that we are notified in advance of your requirements and will be happy to discuss group rates (subject to availability) for parties of 8 or more.
Where groups have made bookings without our knowledge then we reserve the right to seek a £300 non refundable security deposit on arrival.
We have a partnership with www.oyorooms.com. The partnership ensures we offer the best possible rates at all times and is our preferred booking platform. Should guests use alternative booking platforms then amendments, cancellations and extended stays may well only be dealt with by your chosen booking company.
We offer the very best rates around and as such have no flexibility on any of the conditions agreed to at the time of your booking or amendments made to such bookings prior to the guest arrival. We will always offer a pre paid non refundable rate which is offered at a discount. We also offer a flexible rate offering cancellations up to 3 days in advance of arrival. We will always offer amendment flexibility subject to availability.
All our rates are pre paid in advance with clear terms and conditions attached. We welcome gusts arriving without reservations and will ask for payment on arrival. This process ensures we live by our value of keeping things simple and fuss free.
Check in is strictly between 1500 and 2100. We can of course offer check in at times outside these hours by arrangement. Please let us know.
Check out is requested to be no later than 11am
Conduct and behaviour
We all love a good time but we ask that noisy and boisterous behaviour be left outside the front door. Rambler is a place of sleep and sleep we must do. Only guests registered with us are permitted to sleep on the premises. Should the behaviour of one guest interfere negatively with the enjoyment of another then we reserve the right to ask such guests to ramble on and find another place to stay. Should such a situation incur compensation to neighbouring guests then Rambler reserves the right to charge such costs to the party who caused the situation in the first instance.
We issue one key per room and ask that guests keep the key on their person until departure. Loss of keys will be charged at £20 per replacement required.
Rambler is a non smoking Hotel. Should we find that guests have caused us additional cleaning duties as a result of smoking then we will charge additional cleaning fees pf £50 per room per night.
A good rambler has a trusty four legged friend at all times! We have a designated number of rooms where small dogs are permitted to stay. To help maintain a relaxed atmosphere for everyone we would ask that the dogs get on with the following
· The dogs need their owners to maintain their best behaviour at all times- that applies to the dogs also
· We have compact rooms so compact dogs only please – maximum size is 14kg – that’s about 7 bags of sugar
· Should we have any accidents then the owner must clean up. Additional cleaning charges may be levied.
· Dogs must be in the owners handbag or on a short leash at all times.
· Dogs should be kept in the room during breakfast but welcome to sit with its owners on the ground floor at any other time.
· If its noisy then we may need to act. We are in a place of sleep and may ask the dog to be relocated. Please have an alternative plan if this is the case.
· Any dogs on the dangerous dogs list are not welcome.
· Should your dog make any of our guests uncomfortable for any reason then we would ask that you relocate to another area of the hotel.
· Parking is available on property. We have a limted number of spaces and do not reserve them. As such all are available on a first come basis. There is adequate free parking on the adjacent streets. Feel free to pull up with luggage and then find a space.